Saturday, May 1, 2010

Back on the roll! I scooted to the Cathedral this morning for some good old fashioned trapeze practice. Sciatica showed up and decided to make my butt hurt if I tried to do anything upside-down, awesome. So 12$ gym session of conditioning. That's probably good anyway, I have useless little T-Rex arms that just go floppity -flop.

I'm super broke! Aah! That's ok! The Clown Jar is showing some monetary progress, and if you don't invest in yourself, who will. No luck yet on the job front - thanks Government for allowing me to eat and stuff. I know I should take another law job, but I know where that road leads. Once someone gives you a living wage and health insurance, you start thinking that's what's important, when in fact it is not.

It's May 1! Happy Beltane and pay your rent!

SCIATICA!!



No comments: