Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cheer Up, Emo Kid


IMAG0313
Originally uploaded by RatCityCircus
Things aren't all that bad. I have to figure out a new way to get to Dell Arte, but I'm still going to go. I have to.

Besides, I just got a fantastic new concrete slab of Man-Cat named Milo who purrs like a cricket. My sister is visiting, and she has awesomesauce instead of human blood. Chris is getting a lot of work, I still have an apartment, and I should probably just calm the hell down. Calm Down Freak-O!

Oh! An awesome Ballard acupuncturist agreed to give me a you're-crazy -and-I-don't-want-you-to-be-crazy-on-my-watch rate to try to needle the crazy out. Go Team Needles!

PPS Look at this cat. Everything about him is fucking perfect. He's like pet my perfect tummy. Go ahead, I won't even maul you. Also I'll purr adorably and make you for get stuff that is crappy.

1 comment:

Mariah said...

Yay, Milo! I hope you find out a way to get to Delarte! :( And yay for acupuncture! I'm a big fan.