Friday, April 16, 2010

Post Show Blues


I haven't been feeling very bloggy lately. Post Show Let Down continues, and I'm trying to beat it by spending too much money on little comforts and rich food. Did I mention I'm still unemployed?

Now it's not all sad faces and rainclouds, I'm optimistic and I've retained the confidence I gained in Tuna. I'm back at the Trapeze school with my clown partner Christine, whom I adore. She keeps me motivated. She's kept training while I was gone, and it really shows. I have almost 2/3 of my tuition saved to take the summer clown intensive at Dell Arte, which continues to scare the bajeezus out of me. It's one of those character building things I just need to face I guess, and keep moving forward. Cant be better if I don't suck it up and learn.

Chris auditioned for Cirque du Soleil last week in San Francisco, and I was so very proud of him. Top ten out of the final 80 out of who knows how many thousand entries. AND I got to wander around San Fran for a few days, which I really needed. What a fascinating easty-coasty city.

As far as making things better - I have to figure out a plan for getting on proper birth control that doesn't exacerbate my depression, AND get something for my depression. I'm happy about health care reform, but 2014 seems mighty far off.

I shall endeavor to be bloggier.



No comments: