Monday, August 9, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig



Hello friends. Transition home has been hard, as I knew it would be. How to keep the work and the vitality and the lessons alive and growing back in my own little Ballard-Town home. But first, the sundries:

Chris moved out and headed to Edmonton yesterday morning. Good luck boys, and safe travels. I'm in the process of getting my home tidied. Poor little Milo just doesn't know WHAT to think. He seems to remember me now, and is a total whore for pats. He's a needly little fuzz bucket, but I love him. Poor little guy got his lower jaw caught in his collar, who knows how long he was like that (a plastic thread had wrapped around his tooth, ow) before Ian saved his little cat skull. Thanks again, Ian! Here is a dramatic re-enactment:

*Ow! My Skull!*

*we got this!*

*Thanks guys. Now I can bite things and you.*

Time to go babysit the child geniuses. More later today. Also, This guy was one of my teachers. Catch the awesome pratfall at the 2:20 mark.


No comments: