Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Happy Day!

WE MADE THE KICKSTARTER!! This means the Red Nose Revue will be a real fundraiser and I won't have to pay the cast and crew and band and space out of receipts! If we sell out I could make an entire month of being alive in Blue Lake. Squee.

The best part about the whole thing is the people who donated. They donated for 2 reasons.
a) They are personal friends of mine and believe in be. What could possibly make a soul feel better than that? My strapped for cash friends with their own dreams and trials carved out some change because they love me.
b)Some donors were strangers, which means people care about this kind of work. They want to see it done. It still strikes a chord, which validates and vindicates everything I'm trying to do with my life.

It's so hard no to use all caps and multiple exclamation marks. It is an all caps and exclamations kind of day.

Playing Proud,
A

1 comment:

Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! said...

You forgot #3--They donated because I deserve it--which you do. Love you, friend.